Most of our time spent in Virginia was just relaxing and hanging out with my family. My sister, Jessica, came home from her mission back in July. She's been living out in Utah and I really haven't seen much of her since she's been home. She was also home for Christmas. One day while we were together we decided to go get pedicures. I can't reach my toes very well anymore and they were in desperate need of some love. And she spent a year and a half on her feet serving the Lord, so she also deserved some pampering.
There was a girl in my parents ward that got married while we were there. She is good friends with my brother and sister so they went up to her sealing in the Washington D.C. temple. Michael and I used the time to walk around the temple grounds and the visitor center. I was glad they still had the nativity sets up from around the world. I love seeing all of the different ones!
Other then that we spent our time just hanging out, playing games, watching good shows, eating good food, etc. It was so nice just to be around my mom, dad and sister (and Michael of course). They are so much fun!
And, one more picture just for fun:
| This is in my parents back yard. When they first moved there about 7 years ago my dad planted a small bamboo stalk in the back yard. It has grown and spread quite a bit since then! It's pretty crazy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment