Monday, January 20, 2014

Baby Stuff

A few weeks ago Michael and I found a car seat/stroller combo and a pack n' play on clearance at Target.  We finally got around to putting them together today.  I love them so much!  Having them put together makes it all feel so much more real and it makes me so excited and anxious to meet my little boy!
Fun fact: When I first found out I was pregnant I was 'window shopping' for strollers and car seats.  I have loved these ever since I first saw them all those months ago.  It felt too soon to buy them then, plus with so much time left I figured I'd probably find something I liked better.  When I found these on clearance I had to snag them up!  And I am so glad I did!  We were at Target today and looked at their new designs and styles and there was nothing even close to being as cute (or cheap)!!

The matching pack n' play was also on clearance!  The green in the bassinet part are the blankets and burpers I made a while ago. 
This is a close up of the blanket.  I kind of messed it up while I was attaching the ribbon here, but I don't think the baby will notice. ;)
This picture is from two weeks ago at the beginning of the third trimester.  It's hard to believe that I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow!  And it's also hard to believe that this baby is going to at least double in size and my belly will get even bigger!

4 comments:

  1. Ah! I haven't checked my blog list in forever. What a good baby find. Target is by far the best place for cute baby steals. I found Lucas a pair of jeans for 2 dollars once! You look amazing in your 3rd trimester too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic! Just as cute as you can be! I love pregnant mamas. So excited about ur good buy! And ur blanket is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute tummy! And cute stuff! It's so much fun getting it all together and getting ready for baby :)

    ReplyDelete