Thursday, July 26, 2018

California Trip: Graduation Ring Ceremony

The School of Engineering does a special ring ceremony the night before the graduation ceremony. It was pretty cool to hear about a different professions code of ethics and how important that standard of work is for them. I am incredibly proud of my brother and how hard he has worked! He would sometimes send us texts with math problems or different projects that he had been working on. I honestly didn't understand even a little bit of it! But it was always incredibly impressive that he could figure it all out!
Sassy little Katelyn waiting for everyone else to join us


Just missing Jared and Daniel

It is definitely a family effort when you have a husband and father that is also a full time student! 





Cutie cousins teasing each other!









I love that Katelyn has a girl cousin close to her same age!

Just a cool looking tree on campus . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment