Thursday, July 12, 2018

Mother's Day

All I ever want is a cute picture of me with my kids.  They tried really hard here . . . No one's really looking or smiling but it is pretty cute!



This was the sweetest gift from Nathan! I'm so thankful for his primary teacher for recording his answers and I'm grateful that he had nice things to say! Haha! Nathan really is such a sweet little boy! He often tells me how he likes my hair or clothes. And he told Katelyn once, "Katelyn I love your dress! You look like a pretty flower!"  He is so so incredibly sweet!!
This Meemaw is sure great!! We're so blessed to have had her here this week to celebrate with us!



This was the morning she left. Katelyn came and laid on her like she didn't want her to leave!! It was so incredibly sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment