Saturday, July 14, 2018

Random Things from May


The kids were being too loud in sacrament meeting so we stood in the hall to practice being reverent. It was mostly Logan and Katelyn being loud so I love how Nathan is looking at them! Haha! 
Cute bald boys! :)


Always posing!




"Cheeeeesssee"

I love this little toddler girl!!!! She's getting so big!!




Logan pulled the fire alarm in the hallway outside our apartment. This caused the whole apartment complex to have to evacuate and we had to call the firemen to come turn it off.  Logan apologized to the fireman and they were so sweet with him.  I loved that the fireman knelt down to be on his level and then told him if he wanted to come visit them he should come to the firehouse, rather then pulling the alarm.  Ever since then Logan will still sometimes look at the alarm as we're passing it and say "I will NOT touch the fire alarm!"

Playing that they're on an airplane! They keep asking if we can go on the airplane to visit meemaw and papa!


This is her naughty face!! She knows she's not supposed to be touching the guitar and she's looking at us to see what we're going to do about it! Haha! 


I love it when we find Logan curled up in Nathan's bed!!

Cutest friends!!!






Watching baseball together!






Turns out that a lot of the random things from May were just super cute pictures of Katelyn . . . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment