Thursday, July 26, 2018

California Trip: Phil's, Hanging Out, Temple, Road Trip

I'll be honest, the first time I went to Phil's BBQ a couple of years ago I was not impressed. Turns out it was completely situational and Phil's is AMAZING!!!! This time the experience was so incredible and the food was amazing! I want to go back now just thinking about it! Haha!











Katelyn woke up earlier then everyone else one morning. She loved being able to run around in the backyard.



Hugs for cousin Julia!

Katelyn loves her Meemaw!!



Logan was very proud of the shoe tower he built! Haha!

So happy even though it's so early! 


Graduation celebration cupcake!





Katelyn was saying cheese-her cheese face can sometimes get intense! Haha!


















These magnatiles were incredible for our road trip!

Nathan LOVES taking pictures!! It's the cutest thing ever!

Our midway stop was incredibly windy!! So we ate in the car and then the wind died down enough to let the kids stretch their legs.





No comments:

Post a Comment