Thursday, July 26, 2018

Random June Stuff

Katelyn has been loving dressing herself lately! She loves it so much that she becomes quite insistent that she do it all by herself! She will screech and pull her clothes away from us while saying "myself!! myself!!" Usually we just go with it . . .

Poor girl was feeling sick for a few days

I love how much she loves books! Her favorite books are her little Minnie Mouse books she got for her birthday last year!


Katelyn's room before we started packing and turned it into the storage area for all of our boxes! Plus, how cute are those guys?!

So in love with his guitar!! :)

This is her mad face! Hahah!! This is one of my all time favorite pictures of her!

This is another one of my all time favorite pictures of her! I'm pretty sure she dressed herself . . . if it wasn't her it was Michael! LOL! But it's all so characteristic of her!

And this is my other all time favorite picture of her!! I love her incredibly sweet little face-even though the sweetness can be deceptive! Haha!


Sometimes she still curls up on my lap like she's a little baby!

They asked me to take a picture of all of their RescueBots all set up! 

And Katelyn always needs a picture if the boys get a picture!

I took this picture after I came home from an incredibly long stressful day at work. I love snuggling with my babies after days like that!

Nathan really didn't want to go to primary one day so I went in with him.  And I couldn't help but snap a picture of how sweet and little he is!! 

Yoga with Adriene! I love that they all sat down to do this with me!


Cutest little Loki!! We love this kid so much! He is so stinkin' cute! He has the cutest little voice and tells us the funniest stories!!!

:) Best Dad Ever!

Let the packing begin!!

Snuggling in bed is an incredibly rare event in our house! I go to work before the kids are up on weekdays and then weekends they wake us up by turning the TV in the living room on-they are quite saavy with the remote . . . :/

No comments:

Post a Comment