![]() |
| These are the flowers my cute husband brought home for me just because!! |
![]() |
| This is the c.d. I bought today and am currently listening to, because I LOVE me some Brad Paisley!! |
![]() |
| These are the flash cards I'm studying while waiting for the GRE prep book I want to come out. Guess which stack is the one I know . . . :/ |
The title of this blog turned out to be more appropriate then I had anticipated! For some reason Blogger was being super uncooperative and not letting me move the pictures around to arrange them how I wanted them! Oh well!!
Desultory: out of course; aimless; random
One of many words I've learned over the last few days!!



Hey! I have a picture just like that on my phone! Brad Paisley, not the flash cards. Or the flowers. Psh.
ReplyDeleteI was wondering where you came up with that word!!!
ReplyDeleteSo should I send Chuck back before or after your test?!?!?
Just Kidding,I'll mail it tomorrow! Adn I'll send you an e-mail confirmation!
Go study!!!!
I love one of these things! Guess which..
ReplyDelete