I just signed up to take the GRE. Let me tell you, I am scared! When I was getting my undergrad I never thought this day would come. One of the perks of graduating in social work is that you don't need the GRE if you want to go on to get a master's in social work. This would have been my first choice. However, Texas doesn't have a school nearby with a master's in social work program, but they do have a university with a degree in marriage and family counseling. My plan is to apply for admissions to Texas A&M, take the GRE, and begin classes in the Fall.
I'm sooooo nervous to take the GRE though!! I never thought I would have to! I don't know what or how to study for it! Luckily, I have the next few months to prepare. Deep breaths, and I'm off to find study materials!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One time I had a roommate who had to take the GRE, she just practiced her times tables a lot. You're good at that!
ReplyDeleteYep, Deap breaths!!!! LOVE your goal! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteYou are a very smart girl! You will do awesome!
ReplyDeleteBoy do I feel stupid. What is GRE?
ReplyDeleteListen, If Uncle Dee could take it and pass, while working two jobs, and being a BYU bishop, YOU can pass it, no sweat! You are such a smart lady! You'll do fine!
ReplyDelete"It's okay." I validate you! Sarah the Wise and Intelligent, you will do fantastically!
ReplyDeleteWhat happens if you don't stay in texas for very long?
ReplyDelete