Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Haircuts

Michael needs haircuts every other week to keep his hair extremely short, not touching his ears, high and tight, whatever.  Haircuts every other week are kind of expensive, so we decided/I decided :/ that to save money I would just do it for him.  So I bought the stuff, reviewed the guide that was included with the clippers, and took deep breaths so I wouldn't be too nervous.  It wasn't quite the good experience I had hoped it to be, and his high and tight turned into a buzz cut. I don't have a picture, because, well, I felt like I had already tortured the boy enough.  The good news is though, we'll be doing this again in a few weeks, I'm bound to get better, right?!

5 comments:

  1. You are braver than me, and Michael is a good sport! I admire you for being willing to learn. I am sure you will get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll get better, I haven't quite perfected cutting Andrew's hair but every once in a while it looks really good! Someday people will stop asking him if his wife cut his hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cut Andrew's hair all the time and it looks great! You should call me sometime and maybe I can give you some tips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We haven't paid for a haircut for Chris in like 7 years! It gets easier, you'll get better. And until then you'll have funny memories of when you learned to cut his hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I told Dad about this and all he had to say was I tried to teach her! When are we all going to learn to listen to and trust dad when he tries to teach us something!

    ReplyDelete