Saturday, May 14, 2011

Home Sweet Home!

Welcome to our apartment!! Or, as our doormat says, "hello."

This is what you see when you step through the front door.  Our living room, dining room, and kitchen.

To the right of those rooms we have our guest (hopefully someday baby) room:
You may recognize this picture from a previous post . . . I haven't done much else in there since . . . 
And our guest bathroom:

Go back down the hall to the living room:

Dining Room:

And Kitchen:


Then you have our Bedroom and Bathroom:

Straight across from our sink is a really big walk-in closet.  I couldn't get a picture good enough to do it justice so you'll just have to believe me!


Last, but not least, one of our favorite things about this apartment is the view from our living room windows:

7 comments:

  1. That is a really cute apartment! I hope your enjoying Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Thank you for that virtual tour, I felt like I was really there! I wish I really was. :( wahhhh come back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice place! I am so happy for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh its nice having a second bedroom though! Our first place we just had one room, talk about cramped!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a home! You've made it beautiful! Oops, bell rang, eighth graders approaching. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so cute Sarah! And it looks all cute and homey!

    ReplyDelete