Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Lights!

Michael and I went to Belton Lake's "Nature in Lights" the other night.  It is a five-and-a-half mile trail around the lake that is lined with tons of Christmas light displays!

Here are some pictures to give you an idea of what this is like:

It was crazy and amazing all the same time!!

Some of the lights even moved, which may not be exciting to some people, but I have never seen anything quite like it before!  This one was my favorite:




And this one didn't make a lot of sense to us:



So you dig the dirt and out pops a Christmas tree? Huh?

Anyway, it was really cool.  I especially loved the tunnels of lights that we drove through and all of the cute arches.  We've decided to go again next year.

Merry Christmas!!!


1 comment:

  1. That is really cool! I love Christmas lights! It looks like you guys are creating your own little traditions and enjoying them!

    ReplyDelete