Thursday, December 8, 2011

One Class Down

I just took my final exam for my Foundations to Counseling class.  To be perfectly honest this class was not everything I had hoped it would be.  It was disappointing to say the least.  We hardly ever had class and when we did have class it was pointless.  The saddest part of the whole thing for me is I don't know if I'll be able to continue with my degree at this time.  The possibility is looking a little more promising since I have a job now.  I am not going to take classes next semester, but hopefully I'll be able to save up enough to take a few more classes over the summer.  We'll see.

3 comments:

  1. Sad that you were do disappointed in your first grad school class! Hopefully the rest are much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's too bad you couldn't count up the hours you paid tuition for, subtract all of the canceled classes, and ask for a refund! It
    used to drive me crazy when Britt would drive all the way to UVU only to find out that class was canc.eled. It happened to her a lot and I always felt like she was being cheated! I hope you have better luck when you take classes again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that! Hang in there things will work out-they always do.

    ReplyDelete