Wednesday, August 22, 2018

4th of July

One awesome part of working in Provo was getting to see the hot air balloons a few days before the 4th of July as I was driving into work. 

We woke up bright and early on the 4th of July so that we could run in the Freedom Day's 5K.


The kids liked seeing the balloons rise as we walked to the start line.

Sleepy Katelyn pointing at the balloons!


My running buddy was Nathan, Michael was a trooper and pushed the double stroller with Katelyn and Logan


The kids did so well in the strollers right up until close to the end. As we rounded the corner after the big hill at the end Katelyn wriggled out of her 5 point harness and popped her head over to say hi to Logan and say hi to her dad. She's so naughty but so cute!! 




We made it!!!






My goal was to finish the race in under 40 minutes, and I felt like that was a long shot! Haha! But I DID IT!!!



Celebratory brunch at Kneaders!



I just love what a sweet little sleeper she is!

Nathan LOVES Kneaders sugar cookies!





Cutest face!!! 



We went over to our bestie's The Richards for treats and fireworks! Katelyn is so in love with Baby Jewels!



Logan was quite sad during the fireworks-understandably because he had quite a long day!

Snuggles with aunt Jessica!


I love these cute besties!!

Haha!

Crazy smoke bombs!

More cute besties!!



Cute little cheeser!


I am so glad we were able to hang out with these guys and have such a fun holiday!!






Feeling better after the fireworks were done!




Best Friends of Ever!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment