I took the kids up to go hiking at Cascade Springs! As we drove up the canyon I had to pull over a few times to take pictures of the mountains and trees. It was so beautiful and green. I love those mountains!
Don't ask me why I didn't grab the stroller for our walk/hike! Overall the kids did well though! They got a bit hot and hungry and Logan tripped a few times, but it was fun and a good experience!
 |
| Nathan was excited to show me this big leaf-but was too cool to be excited in the picture! Haha! |
 |
| She posed herself and waited for the picture! Haha! |
 |
| The last time Logan tripped was near the parking lot on the way out. It was actually a bigger one with a bit of blood. Nathan looked at it and started tearing up. He told me "Mom, I'm so sad that Logan got hurt!" A nice lady walking by had a band-aid, which helped. |
I had meant to put gas in the car before we headed up the canyon but forgot. Gauging from the tank I didn't think we'd make it back down the canyon so instead we went to Heber. We got gas for the car and got shakes at Granny's! My dad used to take us to Granny's when we were little. It was quite nostalgic. And it was fun to take my kids there!
 |
| It hasn't changed at all! |
 |
| This is the picture I sent my dad! :) |
 |
| Soooo so messy!! |
 |
| I noticed this on Logan's leg when he got back in the car-the same leg that he had cut-but this time it was chocolate! False alarm! Haha! |
No comments:
Post a Comment