Friday, August 24, 2018

Random July Things


Michael sent me these adorable pictures while I was at work one morning. I love these guys!




The lightness of her hair is so crazy to me!

Reading buddies!

What is it about sleeping babies that is just so adorable??!!

Girly girl loves bags of all kinds!


We were cleaning out Michael's Army stuff and Katelyn loved trying on the hats!




For some reason this face and pose reminds me so much of Michael! Hah!


Cute little shoppers at the cute toy store.

The kids really like this toy store because they have toys out that they can play with, like this cute little diner set and train tables.

Picnic dinner and The Greatest Showman for a movie night


Beautiful sunrise!


Beautiful sunset!




I wish this one wasn't blurry. I love her sleepy face when she's sucking on her thumb while holding "Hoo Hoo".

Experimenting with a new hairstyle


Logan and Katelyn LOVE baby Jules!!

Nathan used to be very nervous around Aussie but lately he's been really liking him!


I thought it was so cute that they were sleeping the same way!

Katelyn is really picky about how she gets snuggled for bed. It's a two step process. First she wants a blanket around her shoulders, and then she wants her legs covered with a different blanket.

Nathan drew this picture during primary and he told us that it is Sonic running really fast!

We got out everyone's jammies and Logan grabbed Katelyn's. He kept saying he wanted to be Katelyn! Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment