Thursday, August 23, 2018

Museum of Natural Curiosity

Jessica and I took the kids to the Museum of Natural Curiosity. I couldn't help but get a little teary eyed knowing that we're moving at the end of the month and wondering if there would be fun things to do with the kids in our new place. Silly, I know.
The kids really love playing in the airplane! Luckily it was a quieter time at the museum so they got to play and take a longer turn.



They love singing and dancing on any stage they can find! They have several versions of songs from The Greatest Showman and the PJ Masks theme song.













Logan was pretending to be a seed growing into a flower. A task he took very seriously! Haha!

The seed is sprouting

And grown into a flower

I love his cute face!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment