Sunday, August 26, 2018

Packing Up and Moving Out

Cohen gave Nathan this jacket and Nathan has not stopped wearing it since! He loves it!!

Playing with Aunt Jessica's kitty

Papa takes every opportunity to teach! I love it!! They're checking out some kind of car part and Papa's showing Nathan how it works and how the gears fit and turn together.


Note to self: Never let Michael go to Home Depot with my dad by himself!!! Hahah! Just kidding, but he did buy a drill-a different, better drill then the one we had originally talked about.


She loves dressing herself and loves wearing clothes, even when she's doubling up on the shorts . . .
She gets really mad when we try and tell her those are shorts not a shirt and when we try and help her . . .




Nathan really wanted his own box to pack his special toys into. So he packed it up the night before our moving truck came. Then he wanted to write his name on it. I was so proud of him! I told him the letters and he wrote them all down!! I didn't actually know that he knew how to write all of the letters of his name, but he did it!! And imagine how awesome he's going to do when we actually sit down and work on it together consistently!! He was so proud of himself writing his own name out too!!

Making a fort while I clean and mop the kitchen!



Katelyn was supposed to be sleeping . .. .



I love when Katelyn "chats" with us!


The kids provided all kinds of entertainment while the house emptied out of all the boxes.



Okay it was mostly just one type of entertainment . . . singing and dancing PJ Masks and The Greatest Showman songs

Making a fort while I clean out the kitchen, mop the floors and wipe down the walls


Best climbing gym around





"Driving" the moving truck


Fearless Kate





The hardest part for Nathan and Logan was when we moved their beds out of the apartment and then had to break them into parts. They both cried and were so sad. But we assured them it was necessary so that their beds could come with us to our new house. It helped Nathan to be able to help load his bed up.


Camping in the living room on our last night
So many memories in this apartment. So many flights of stairs. So many trips up and down those stairs with so many babies! Haha! I will miss some parts of our little three bedroom apartment on the third floor. It was a great place to bring 2 of our 3 babies home to and a great place for them to have so many of their "firsts". I could go on and on but this blog is full of all of those memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment