Thursday, August 23, 2018

Friends, Church, Hair Cuts

 Mapleton Days
Waving at the helicopter that dropped all the ping pong balls! The kids thought it was awesome!

Logan and Katelyn wanted to meet the princesses. The girls were so cute with them!

Logan even gave one of them a kiss on their cheek! He's my little lover boy! Haha!!

Brittney and Katelyn right before the massive, huge rain storm!!

Sometimes I just have to take a lot of pictures of her hair . . . and cute face . . . and outfits . . . :) Ha!



I don't usually want pictures taken of just me but I had actually gotten ready for the day and I was feeling really good about myself. I'm working on accepting myself for who I am, imperfections and all. :)

Nathan and Katelyn wanted to join in


Wiki Stix for the win at church!




 Haircuts! I tried a blended, faded type look this time. Maybe next time I'll actually look up a YouTube video rather then just winging it! Haha!











She's so captivated by this show! She loves singing and dancing along with it!

Nathan is also in love with all of the songs!


No comments:

Post a Comment