We went to the Museum of Natural Curiosity one last time while Michael went to his last day of class. We went after dinner and stayed until they closed. The kids played so much. We did everything! They had a blast!
 |
| I told them to hold hands in the parking lot-they listened a little too well! Haha! |
 |
| It is one of my favorite things when they hold hands! I hope they always stay best friends! |
 |
| I loved their puppet show with their cute faces sticking up! |
 |
| Lil Miss Independent changing her own tires! Haha! |
 |
| They set up a new little restaurant type thing down by the market and food. There were some older kids pretending to be waiters and they asked Nathan what he wanted and brought him some food and then cleared his places. He seriously felt so special and so cool. He loved it! And I loved those big kids for playing with him! It was just the cutest! |
 |
| And then there's Little Loki Logan! Hahah! |
 |
| He wanted to pretend to be a waiter too-after he escaped from inside the market! :) |
 |
| Jumping like a frog |
She fussed when I put her up but then when I put her down she said "again! again!" Haha!
Cute little froggies!
No comments:
Post a Comment